Thursday, March 5, 2009

Friday

Friday's trading action will get its key off the big jobs # in the pre market. I cant express the oversold readings on my internal indicators which is why I believe we seemed to have these playable bounces off key support levels. There is some levels to watch tomorrow as we closed right at an important support area 688. The next areas to take stabs at long exposure would be 673, 662, and I would load the boat at 647-50 area. I've picked up some long exposure at an average price of 882 area on the Emini for a swing position into what I expect will be a very nice rally going forward. Now either we take off right away tomorrow as what looks to me that most of any bad jobs # is for the most part priced in. Or alternatively we dip below into support areas listed above and possibly stab the lower 650 area before moving up. Overall I like the buy side.
Also I have taken a sizable short position on the SKF as a swing position as well.

No comments: