Sunday, February 8, 2009

Mondays Thoughts


Quick post tonight gang...I switching over to format as the word press application i currently had displaying my posts is not as user friendly as I had hoped for...so here I am now.

Looking forward to Mondays trading action it all comes done to 875 pivot on the Emini S&P 500.
If we receive some much anticipated news from the government on the bailout and hold above 875 we should look great and bullish moving forward. Caution though is we are a little over extended and a healthy pullback consolidation would be a better plan. There is a buy support target between 850-55 that I feel can be bought for a bounce as from looking at the futures trading on the globex Sunday night , there seems to be a delay in the announcement of the Bailout details til Tuesday. Good luck gang and if at all confused today , just again stand aside and wait for this to pass and we can be on to more predictable trading going forward.

No comments: